Method Schools is dedicated to providing breakthrough educational tools and practices that deliver maximum results for all families. The Method educational program is a combination of evolved instructional support and self-developed educational tools in virtual environment to challenge and engage students. The Online Teacher reports to the Method Schools/ designated leads and is a facilitator of the effective implementation and of the educational program.
The role of Online Teacher is a full-time position and runs through mid-June to Mid- August. Key responsibilities are outlined below, with further clarifications provided upon eligibility for the position.
- Report to designated leads at Method Schools
- Collaborate closely with the Online Teachers and Method Schools’ staff in ensuring student success and efficiency of systems
- Provide daily subject area instructional support for students enrolled in Method Schools course
- Grade all assignments for all students in each assigned course section
- Communicate regularly with Method Schools' mentors to monitor student progress and assist in supporting application of interventions
- Provide weekly instructional sessions for students in assigned subject area
- Monitor student attendance and progress and apply necessary interventions
- Coordinate necessary student support from parents, teachers and Method Schools’ staff
If you have questions about the position, please contact Tracy Robertson.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.