The role of the Blended Learning Math Teacher is a full-time position, in the Los Angeles area and includes onsite and online instruction. The position runs through the 2018-2019 school year. Key responsibilities include:
- Report to the Head of the School and its facilitator of the effective implementation and of the educational program.
- Work closely with students enrolled in online courses and for on-site courses.
- Monitor student progress and learning of students through online platforms and systems.
- Provide timely feedback to students.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents and administrative staff.
- Create, implement, and continue to refine supplemental projects and lessons aligned to online curriculum.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Prior successful experience in student teaching or teaching in a non-traditional, hybrid, blended or virtual setting.
- License and Certification Requirements.
- A valid California teaching license in Math; or proof of pending approved licensure.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.