Enrollment is online at www.methodschools.org/enroll. You can start as quickly as 24 to 48 hours after enrollment.
The online enrollment is simple and complete in 10-15 minutes. To begin with Method, you must complete the following steps:
- Complete an enrollment inquiry form at the link here. This way, we have your contact information and can reach out if you need any assistance during the enrollment process.
- Complete the full enrollment form and attach the required documents.
- Once the form has been submitted, an enrollment specialist will review it and contact you if any additional information is required.
- (FOR HIGH SCHOOL ONLY) A graduation planning meeting will be scheduled with the student, parent, and counselor to discuss course selection.
- Once an enrollment has been finalized, a welcome email will be sent with all of the information for your student to get started at Method including an invitation to an orientation meeting with the student and their assigned homeroom teacher. After this meeting takes place, the student will be activated and ready to start learning!
Students eligible to enroll at Method Schools meet these requirements:
- You can not enroll in any other K-12 school (no concurrent enrollment).
- You must live in one of the following counties: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Kern, Ventura, San Diego, Riverside, or Imperial.
- You have completed the steps for enrollment.
Please note that students with Individual Educational Plans (IEP) or 504 plans are all welcome at Method and require a meeting with our Special Education team to ensure the family is aware of learning accommodations we offer. As an online school, Method can be an awesome option for many students.
Students must live in one of these California counties: