1. Help Center
  2. Teacher Support

Who to Contact

When to contact your teacher, student success manager (ssm), or an enrollment specialist.

Your homeroom teacher is your go-to teacher for questions regarding your schedule, classes, and additional help. Enrollment Specialists are resources for enrollment, withdrawals, and transcripts. An SSM is a Student Success Manager who can help direct you in the right direction regarding homework assistance, class completion, and pacing but they are not responsible for grading work. The Class Instructor is responsible for grading subject specific work.