Dual Enrollment

Taking any classes with Method Schools and another public or private school isn't allowed.

If you're with a public or private school, you can't enroll in two schools at the same time; However , if you are at Method Schools, you can apply for permission to enroll in an approved community college class. You can ask your teacher for the Outside Course Approval Form to fill out and submit for course approval before enrolling in a Community College class.

Two classes per dual enrollment and classes must align to Method Schools Graduation Requirements.