Enrollment is online at www.methodschools.org/enroll. You can start as quickly as 24 to 48 hours after enrollment.
The online enrollment is simple and complete in 10-15 minutes. To begin with Method, you must provide proof of withdrawal to your enrollment specialist. All other documents can be submitted later:
- a copy of the student's birth certificate.
- immunization records (up to date).
- two proofs of residency.
Students eligible to enroll at Method Schools meet these requirements:
- You can't enroll in any other K-12 school (no concurrent enrollment).
- You must live in one of the following counties: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Kern, Ventura, San Diego, Riverside, or Imperial.
- You sent all required enrollment documents listed above.
Students must live in one of these California counties:
As mentioned, enrollment is online. The form is at methodschools.org/enroll. Method uses HubSpot for enrollment software. The enrollment form in integrated with SmartFox, our student information system (SIS). So, once the enrollment form is completed, the student is automatically added to a pending student list. Once all documents are completed, including the Master Agreement, students are considered actively enrolled a that point or on the date of desired enrollment. Students can then access course materials, including the online orientation course and other online courses.
Please note that students with Individual Educational Plans (IEP) require a meeting with our Special Education team to ensure Method is a good fit. As an online school, Method can be an awesome option for many students, but some students might be in a better position for success if they enroll in other options.