Proof of Withdrawal

What is proof of withdrawal and how do I get one?

You and our Enrollment Team can request a withdrawal form from the school you are leaving to attend Method. It is a requirement from us to enroll so that our enrollment team can verify that at no time, your child was enrolled in two public and/or private school at the same time. Based on your withdrawal date from the previous school, your child must begin with Method after the withdrawal date.