Transcripts, Records, Grad Requirements, etc.
To prepare students for a rigorous post-secondary education, Method Schools offers a course catalog that includes courses that are University of California a-g approved and align to the state’s academic standards.
Our high schoolers need 220 credits to graduation with Method Schools; Each school is different and these graduation requirements pertain to Method only. To prepare our students for a rigorous post-secondary education, the University of California a-g approves our classes to align to the state's academic standards. Graduation requirements are below. For more information, check out our student/parent handbook.
- English/Language Arts - 40 Credits
- Math (Geometry Or Integrated Math II Required) - 30 Credits
- History/Social Science - 30 Credits
- Science (1 Year Of Lab Sci. Required) - 30 Credits
- World Language - 20 Credits
- Visual & Performing Arts - 10 Credits
- Health - 5 Credits
- Physical Education - 20 Credits
- Electives/Career Education - 35 Credits