How do you remove a course from an Master Agreement?

Sometimes a student needs to drop a course, reduce their number of classes (per their IEP or 504), etc. This article will show you how.

Before you remove any student's course from the Master Agreement and Dashboard, its always a good idea to save their gradebook in the event that the student needs to be placed back in the section, the work is lost, anything.  

  1. Download a copy of their "Course Progress Report" 
  2. Go to the student's Master Agreement
  3. Replace the dropped class with the blank course option in the dropdown.