Online Learning is one of many learning modalities that has been used in various forms of education throughout the past twenty years. Either as part of a traditional classroom environment or as the primary delivery of curriculum and instruction, online learning continues to be a flexible and effective modality for many students and educators.
There are a variety of reasons students and educators turn to online learning, including:
1) To diversify the modality of learning
2) Relief from lesson preparation
3) Automation and reporting tools
4) Need for a flexible learning modality
5) Time allowance for special interest or lifestyle demand
6) Diversion from the traditional modality of learning
This E-Book provides practitioners such as teachers, principals, parents, and learning coaches with the tools they need to provide an effective and engaging online learning education for their student(s).